Grand College of Rites
From Masonic Wiki
The Grand College of Rites is a Masonic institution dedicated to the preservation of obsolete Masonic rites. Members of the organization are termed "Fellows".
The Grand College of Rites has for its major objects:
- The study of the history and ritual of all Rites, Systems and Orders of Freemasonry not under the control, jurisdiction and/or stewardship or regularly existing and recognized Masonic bodies.
- The elimination of sporadic efforts to resuscitate or perpetuate Rites, Systems and Orders of Freemasonry in the United States, except to bring them under control of the Grand College of Rites.
- The collection and preservation of rituals of various Rites, Systems and Orders of Freemasonry ordinarily not available to Masonic students.
The official transactions of the college are published in an annual document series known as Collectanea, which bills itself as "Dedicated to the preservation and study of Masonic, quasi-Masonic, and disused ritual."
- ↑ Constitution of the Grand College of Rites Internet. http://www.grandcollegeofrites.org/constitution-of-gcr.php 22 May 2010
- Rodillo bkool Para ciclistas y amantes.
- ↑ Collectanea Internet. http://www.grandcollegeofrites.org/collectanea.php 22 May 2010